Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bunch of flowers - Good value florist?

Options
  • 06-10-2011 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Need to get a bunch of flowers for a new mammy tomorrow. Can anyone suggest a good value florist in town? (If such thing exists)

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭restingpilgrim

Last time I got some I used the florist in the cafe on sea road, they were by far the most accomodating and reasonably priced compared to other florists I asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Last time I got some I used the florist in the cafe on sea road, they were by far the most accomodating and reasonably priced compared to other florists I asked.

Isn't that where Kai restaurant is now, it used to be florist/cafe? They were good.

Maddens on Flood St is the other one I've known friends to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Cherry_Angel

Well if the mammy is going to be in UCHG then "Celebration Florists" across the road from the hospital would be ideal.... Dont charge for delivery I believe!!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭LoopyL

Just to let ye know the florist/cafe from Sea Road moved to Bridge Mills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 LuckyMary13

If the person is in hospital, they may not be allowed to have flowers delivered there. Ring and check. If that's the case, give them a nice bunch when they go home.

When I'm ordering flowers at a florist, I always just go in and give them a price. They then do up the bunch for you based on your budget. I think the delivery is what pushes up the price. Go Dutch were very accomodating to me when I wanted a small bunch for a friend. I just named my price and they put together something nice for me. Can you deliver them yourself, it will save you a lot of money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Didn't need them in the end (they got out of hospital) so just giving them baby clothes instead :pac:

Advertisement