Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fire works

Options
  • 07-10-2011 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

does any 1 no were i can find fire works in dublin or even were to go to buy them up north

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

loganxx wrote: »
    does any 1 no were i can find fire works in dublin or even were to go to buy them up north
    Setting off fireworks is illegal without a licence which requires the organiser to have a min level of public liability insurance, safety statement & have completed a firework safety course. To apply for a licence you need to speak to your local Garda station at least 31 days in advance of Halloween. But in reality they may need 3 months notice for such a busy time of the year.

Realistically if you're looking for fireworks now, with approx 3 weeks to go, you may be planning an illegal act. If anybody is aware of unlicensed fireworks sellers in the NCD area please report them directly to your local Garda Station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Moore street? I think that's the place anyways. Been years since I was in dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement