Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worst place you've been hit?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭goblin59

think crotch on full auto from about a meter away in the warehouse.

Also in the magazine pouches on my vest (couldnt really feel the damn thing through the mags which led to me standing about for a bit wondering if i was hit or not)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭FooFighters

I can honestly say the worst place to be hit is your lower back/ higher butt at the side, the skin is so tender you will feel it for days after. The ear lobe on a cold day is also one i agree with being sore. Note in mind i was only wearing a t shirt and jeans so i did feel these hits a lot harder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

Im sure a fue of you have been hit in the never regent, but I was hit with a Gas mossbug shotgun 8mm 3shot at about 10ft away it took me 5mins to get back on my feet, and the lads saying don't rub them count them, and when I went to the toilet to make sure everything was OK ??
    there was a 8mm mark right on the end of my :eek::eek:-END, AND the other two on each sack,
    PS
    the next week after that I ordered a Gas Mossbug 8mm "hit's are always taking" :P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

well for me its all about the head. i take head shots and i get shot in the head. in the office block got peppered across the face two to the cheek bone which was excruciating one to the upper lip and one to the tip of my nose. when i say it hurt, it brought a few tears to the eye. all four broke skin as it was from no more than a foot away. i have a scar on my nose and lip still well its more of a dint. i also got raked across the crown of my head in the warehouse and that was the worst i have ever felt. i had six good sized bloody lumps on my head for a week as they scabbed over. Although its not the worst i've seen. some poor soul that same day in the warehouse got proper owned by a bb. i retreated upstairs after a game to find a few lads huddled around this guy trying to pull out the bb that was embedded in his neck. needless to say there was a few stray words and the odd trickle of blood. it made my head feel better seeing it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭tomaswatkins

worst one i ever got was in redbarn and got overkill all over my face! (ohh that sounds wrong :cool:) long story short got one on my chhek felt it clatter with my tooth about 3 on the forehead and 2 on the earlobe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

1911 Blowback CO2 pistol, in face 1 metre distance. Had only balaclava as face protection. Left a blood mark for like 1 and a half weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BoogieBop

I am very new to Airsoft. Have only played 2 games so far. Took a bb to the inner ear about 2 weeks ago and it still hurts. Also just left of a nipple and wow did that sting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

BoogieBop wrote: »
    I am very new to Airsoft. Have only played 2 games so far. Took a bb to the inner ear about 2 weeks ago and it still hurts. Also just left of a nipple and wow did that sting.

Which nipple?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BoogieBop

Left side of my right nipple(Strange question to ask :)). Was only wearing a t-shirt. As you can prob guess a tac vest and bdu was my next purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

BoogieBop wrote: »
    Left side of my right nipple(Strange question to ask :)). Was only wearing a t-shirt. As you can prob guess a tac vest and bdu was my next purchase.

Sorry dude I'm a bit odd, but sure at least it wasn't the left one ;).

There was a guy that played in our place before and he thought he was hard so he took off his tshirt leaving his bear ass skinny torso showing (against our advise).

Needless to say all marshalls grabbed guns and fkd him up, we all aimed at the left nipple (and we all got it) :eek::cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

adams apple :pac: was in urban ops playing army of two and was shot with a burst into the left shoulder (meh tac vest took the sting no biggy) but then the bb's started to gradually climb towards my throught and before I could yell hit smack just garglled a bit and droped to the floor to avoid even further ridleisation and eventually got my voice back worst hit I ever got

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

along the front of my neck across adams apple from about 3 foot away, sorest place ive ever been hit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

first game on a cold morning got hit in the ear not pleasant :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

the meat and veg no question. Has happened myself three times. first in oakridge, when i was standing minding my own business at the bottom of the tower forgetting i was standing by a window when i got a full auto streak across the thighs and the sensitive bits, dropped me like a hot snot.

second was in mas airsoft cant remember the details and third was entirely my fault, left the groin pad for my vest at the safe zone in the office block thinking it looked stupid. again had the enemy pinned down and people where lining up to have a pop at them, as im awaiting my go three well placed or lucky shots came through a 7mm gap and got me right in the crown jewels, again resulting in me on the ground everyone else laughing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

seen a guy take one up his nose once at the old drogheda site. wasnt pretty.

for myself it has to be the time i took 3 to the upper lip from about a foot away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement