Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvest Work Advice :)

Options
  • 07-10-2011 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

Hey guys got a possible offer for farm work in victoria.....i rang up and everything seems grand, however i have been told a few stories about people working paying accom money and then getting no work.....

There is only one advertisment on gumtree where a new agency are looking for backpackers to work for 100 a day for citius packing and the like. However i have a mate all ready in the region who said that that certain type of work is drying up in the area but that could only be with her company so I am conflicted as to what to do. Money is being eaten up fast so wanna get stuck into work soon as ha!

Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Well Im in sydney for two days havent found any work in farming yet so thinking of doing 6 months in the city before looking again

Advertisement