Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Hour Beer Making Course for €15 at My Beer and Wine (& 2x500ml bottles of beer)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭mayto

Smart one to say beer kit making class worth 40 euro :rolleyes:, you can do all-grain brewing classes for a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

I anyone is in Galway, we are doing a basic Brewing Workshop at 091 Labs (see thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056413597).

This deals with simpler fermentations than beer making. We won't cover as much ground as a 3hr dedicated kit brewing demonstration, but its free and there will be some sampling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭noworries

I was at the course last week and found it very enjoyable. For a beginner, it covered all the basics and there was plenty of info imparted by the brew dude.

For someone who wants to find out the basics, see how it is done and get to walk away with a couple of bottles of beer and quite likely an interest if taking it to the next step (actually brewing yourself) - you can't go to far wrong for 15 lids.

Advertisement