Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Started playing Star Wars Galaxies Pre NGE again LAst night

Options
  • 07-10-2011 10:39am

I was a little disappointed when my GAlaxies account was cancelled. Especially after moving Servers.

For anybody who still has the game disks, you can still play this game PreNGE . Brought back alot of memory's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Up untill they shut it down in december

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I doubt he's taking about the official servers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Ah right. I get ya. ;);)

yes it was to be december but they deleted my character's :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

I loved the amount of classes in the game and the vastness in exploring, it just lacked decent end game content. The only end game goal they had was becoming force sensitive, which they ruined by turning it into an exp quest grind. Game fell apart from that point on :(

Setting up your own shop/housing in a player made city was also epic.

• Advertisement

nix wrote: »
    I loved the amount of classes in the game and the vastness in exploring, it just lacked decent end game content. The only end game goal they had was becoming force sensitive, which they ruined by turning it into an exp quest grind. Game fell apart from that point on :(

Setting up your own shop/housing in a player made city was also epic.

I actually started playing that and didnt like it. I ended up lost in a dessert somewhere. I returned to the NGE. It wasnt great either. As you said too many JEdi .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

ah galaxies...i joined shortly after NGE was introduced.
    i loved that game.
    it was the game that mainly got me into gaming.

played on the infinity server.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    ah galaxies...i joined shortly after NGE was introduced.
    i loved that game.
    it was the game that mainly got me into gaming.

played on the infinity server.

Sadly you missed 90% of what made SWG such a cool game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

i know..i heard noting but stories about it from guild mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

I made a topic like this last year regarding a Pre-NGE server, which is COMPLETELY legit and not in any way breaching and T&C's of Sony (you were required a genuine copy of the game in order to play) and my thread was pulled...

Anyways, that aside, Pre-NGE SWG is unmatched imo and I've played an awful lot of MMO's.

Couple of very good Pre-NGE servers about and last time I was playing, they were even setting up the lots / houses etc as the last major update they needed. Everything else was pretty much there and even new loot etc was added.

• Advertisement
Advertisement