Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent : In need of a dog groomer in Naas area

• 07-10-2011 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I need a dog groomer, in or around Naas, that can facilitate a Nufi. Must be today. MIGHT be able to accommodate tomorrow.

This is a giant breed, mature dog so it needs a strong person or two people.

Any ideas?

Keith

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

PM the contact details of any groomers, unless they're listed on their site and personal experience with the groomer only thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Got one. Sorry for the noise.

RangeR wrote: »
    Got one. Sorry for the noise.
    No apologies necessary, I understand you needed one urgently, it was just to make sure users PM'd if they had details etc, rather than them posting and one of the mods having to remove it (you'd be without details).
    Glad to hear you found somewhere close, I'm sorry that I didn't know anywhere close enough to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

In the end, our Vet in Athy offered to do the job. She's not a groomer but she has a large bath so at least we can get our Nufi cleaned up. Won't be perfect but it's better than nothing.

Ah how kind of them - I'd say it's a big enough job alright, hopefully if anyone knows anywhere close that you can use in future they can let you know too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement