Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton Shower Help

• 07-10-2011 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,

I have a Triton Shannon shower and this morning I notice that when I turned it off a trickle of water is still coming out of the nozzle? Even with the mains turned off via the ceiling chord there is a steady trickle of water?

Any ideas please?

Barry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

solenoid valve maybe. Its not shutting off properly. you need someone to take a look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 barfletcher

solenoid valve maybe. Its not shutting off properly. you need someone to take a look at it.

Thanks Stephen,

Any idea where I could get one? Looks like just two screws holding it in, quick fix if I could buy one?

Barry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

Plumbing merchants. Only saying it COULD be that. Heatmerchants can supply.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 barfletcher

Plumbing merchants. Only saying it COULD be that. Heatmerchants can supply.

Thanks, makes sense Stephen. Took it off and water running through it so looks like it's not closing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭kaizer13

Customer Services at Triton should be able to supply.

• Advertisement
Advertisement