Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books in Spanish

Options
  • 07-10-2011 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Any idea where I can get some books in Spanish? (as opposed to grammar books etc for Spanish). I would like to read some stories but they'd probably have to be fairly basic (something a 13 year old Spanish kid would read).

I live in Dublin but of course internet sites is an option too although I usually prefer to browse through a few books before I pick one.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

there's an international bookshop off Nassau Street, across from Trinity, in fact i think its called the International bookshop, although im not sure! Its expensive, well i remember been in there and saw the Boy in the Striped Pajamas for 20e i think!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭mariotr87

Hi!

Have you tried with amazon.es?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sparky_2011

Hi,

I find www.thebookdepository.com great for finding books in Spanish. I've gotten a few of the Harry Potter books in Spanish from there and if you're lucky you can get them very cheaply (plus free delivery!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

chapters on parnell street have a small section upstairs with non english language novels and stuff , almost certain I seen a good few spanish books there last time I was in.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭redarmy1929

sorry to bump this thread

Does anyone know any decent sites to download spanish kids books?

Gracias.

• Advertisement
Advertisement