Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome Silja New United States Mod

• 07-10-2011 2:22pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,267 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Mr Magnolia and I would like to announce that silja has been appointed as Mod of the United States. She was a frequent and helpful poster, and should make a grand mod too.

Welcome silja!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Well deserved. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

Black Swan wrote: »
    silja has been appointed as Mod of the United States.

Hmmm maybe you should specify that you mean the boards forum not the actual mod of the country :D

Comhghairdeas!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭rockonollie

Silja could be mod of the country.......there's time when we need a filter over here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Unfortunately, as a (newly- last Friday!) naturalised citizen, I am not eligible to run for US President, but my Irish born kids can :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,038 ✭✭✭✭cena

silja wrote: »
    Unfortunately, as a (newly- last Friday!) naturalised citizen, I am not eligible to run for US President, but my Irish born kids can :)

How long you been over in the states before you applied for citizenship

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Corrimbla

Congrats!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

cena wrote: »
    How long you been over in the states before you applied for citizenship

Almost three years- when you are married to a US citizen, you can apply 90 days before the three year anniversary of your greencard (otherwise it's 5 years).

Advertisement