Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Envelope stuffers

• 07-10-2011 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Tired of seening this add in papers in galway looking for people to stuff envelopes for extra cash. They ask you to send 30 euro for information and give a money back guarantee if you dont want to do it. You wont see your money again..be careful. Hate seeing people with little money to start of with getting riped off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

cladda1112 wrote: »
    Tired of seening this add in papers in galway looking for people to stuff envelopes for extra cash. They ask you to send 30 euro for information and give a money back guarantee if you dont want to do it. You wont see your money again..be careful. Hate seeing people with little money to start of with getting riped off.

and for €30 they will tell you to advertise to tell people to do the same thing.

total scam

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭countrynosebag

does anybody know anything about the facebook - advertising i suppose you would call it - asking people to write opinions for products (don't quite know how to describe that) and money offered
    i have seen for 5 euro per write up
    is it real, i mean safe, true etc?
    such low income, would love extra and, yes before anyone gets bit outraged, i would declare it - not ashamed of good honest work that can be managed at home, for less abled - great idea IF IT IS SAFE AND TRUE

Advertisement