Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSE found this?

• 07-10-2011 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

Should I worry about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Should I worry about it?

After searching for a few minutes it appears you have some kind of backdoor program. It probably sends various info to the creator. Might want to remove it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Thanks mcpaddington,
    I think MSE did remove it. At least I hope it did. There was a spam thread today on the boards ( "Steave Jobs Memorial" something, was dodgy anyway) that had a link and I followed it. I bet that is were I got it. Could you please link the info that you found. I'd like to read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Thanks mcpaddington,
    I think MSE did remove it. At least I hope it did. There was a spam thread today on the boards ( "Steave Jobs Memorial" something, was dodgy anyway) that had a link and I followed it. I bet that is were I got it. Could you please link the info that you found. I'd like to read it.

Yea no problem.

Link1: here
    and
    Link2: here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Yea no problem.

Link1: here
    and
    Link2: here

Thanks. I know were I got it now. Spigot came with the program youtubedownloader.

Advertisement