Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School girl Renvyle area - attempted abduction

Options
  • 07-10-2011 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Beware all Parents & Guardians of Children & Teenagers, School Girl in the Renvyle area was a victim of an attempted Adduction, Bald man in a white Van English Registration.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

mybabydoll wrote: »
    Beware all Parents & Guardians of Children & Teenagers, School Girl in the Clifden Letterfrack aware was a victim of an attempted Adduction, Bald man in a white Van English Registration.

Verification, as in a link to newspaper article? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 29 mybabydoll

no newspaper artical on it, but I know the family as they are from my locality. it only happened yesterday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I heard that earlier on today, hopefully that car and who ever is involved will be found. I'll stop there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 mybabydoll

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do not post any information that haven't been reported in the online papers. Thx.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

biko wrote: »
    Do not post any information that haven't been reported in the online papers. Thx.

http://www.galwayindependent.com/local-news/local-news/appeal-for-witnesses-to-attempted-abduction-20111012/

Wednesday, 12 October 2011 A search is continuing for the driver of a car who tried to abduct a teenage girl in Co. Galway last week. The incident happened on a road between Tullycross and Letterfrack in Connemara on Thursday night. Gardaí believe that the white car with yellow numbers plates may be from Northern Ireland or England.
    The incident happened when the driver of a vehicle tried to lure a 14-year old into his car. Gardaí in Clifden (095-21021) have appealed for witnesses to the incident.

A garda spokesperson appealed for information on any cars which were noticed to be acting suspiciously in the north Connemara region on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    http://www.galwayindependent.com/local-news/local-news/appeal-for-witnesses-to-attempted-abduction-20111012/

Wednesday, 12 October 2011 A search is continuing for the driver of a car who tried to abduct a teenage girl in Co. Galway last week. The incident happened on a road between Tullycross and Letterfrack in Connemara on Thursday night. Gardaí believe that the white car with yellow numbers plates may be from Northern Ireland or England.
    The incident happened when the driver of a vehicle tried to lure a 14-year old into his car. Gardaí in Clifden (095-21021) have appealed for witnesses to the incident.

A garda spokesperson appealed for information on any cars which were noticed to be acting suspiciously in the north Connemara region on Thursday.

thank you so much for the information, i've spent the last week trying to find info

Advertisement