Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Second Hand Bike Store?

• 07-10-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Sorry to ask a real newbie question but is there any good shop in dublin that sells a large selection of secondhand bikes. Just one place i can go and be assured to leave with a bike without having to trek around dublin to scam ads :p thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87 ✭✭DonVincenzo

FunkyExige wrote: »
    Sorry to ask a real newbie question but is there any good shop in dublin that sells a large selection of secondhand bikes. Just one place i can go and be assured to leave with a bike without having to trek around dublin to scam ads :p thanks for your help

Rothar in Phibsboro is a great spot for 2nd hand bikes. They restore auld bikes / frames that have been abandoned/neglected. I've picked up a really decent hack there (trek frame, restored) that I use to nip into town. Not sure what level of 2nd hand bike you are looking for tho - but if its a runaround, you can't go wrong in there.

http://rothar.ie/

If you picked up your own frame, they do "build a bike" courses too. Haven't done one mind you, so can't comment. I presume the course does exactly what it says on the tin.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭FunkyExige

Thanks a million ill check that out tomorrow! Its just a cheapish runaround bike for a mate :)

Advertisement