Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retrosdead "Impossible"

Options
  • 07-10-2011 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

New video for Retrosdead "Impossible". Song Mixed at Trackmix.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

its really great
    but i hate that sound on the kick like reverb tank being dropped - thats not good.
    otherwise its well done .

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭trackmixstudio

Cheers!
    I quite like the verb on the kick. The band loved it and it makes it sound sort of unique.
    This was a REALLY hard mix due to all the layers. There's an a lot of band pass (cutting high and low frequencies) on everything to find space in the mix. There are 10 different synths going at various points as well as 3 layers of guitars.
    I'm really happy with how this one came out. Hopefully the band get a deal with it. They have loads of other great stuff too. We are working on the album over the next few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

This sounds really good,like the sound of the band but the vocalist doesnt seem to suit the music(not your problem) which is a shame as when it kicks in in the begining it sounds great
    Kinda agree about the kick but everything else kinda drowns out the verb on it when it all kicks in so not a huge issue imo

Advertisement