Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know any spanish mmos/mmorpgs?

Options
  • 07-10-2011 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hello there sexy ucd peoples. The title says it all really, does anyone know any multiplayer online spanish games? I'm learning spanish as an elective and really want to learn but progress is slow. We don't do that much talking in class and everyone is kind of afraid to talk. I think it'd be a great way to learn, but after much googling i'm not having a lot of luck.
    It doesn't have to be a great game, graphics are irrelevant, just has to have loads of spanish people on it, or even just an active spanish server. Hopefully there are some spanish speaking erasmus nerds reading!

Or does anyone have any other suggestions of how to learn the lingo? I tried a spanish chat room too but it's difficult to keep up, don't find rosetta shtones very effective either.

Grateful for any suggestions, cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Couldn't you just play an existing mmo on the spanish servers? World of warcraft does this apparently: http://crossgamer.com/warcraft_teaches_spanish_1

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jripper

World of warcraft wouldn't be my thing to be honest. Something free preferably, was a bit of a runescape head in my day tho! Logged on again but theres not that many people on the spanish server.

Advertisement