Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyrim Special Edition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

gamestop have limited numbers for €135

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Personally I find it hard to justify the price, I'd maybe pay an extra 20 euro, 30 tops.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

http://theelderscrollsskyrim.com/elder-scrolls-skyrim-collectors-edition/

Anyone getting this and seen where I can order it? I'd normally get it from play.com but they're not doing it :(

did you order it?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Cobbe354

I would most definitely get this edition if my financial situation allowed me at the moment. :P Gamestop have limited stock of it so they told me the other day. Not too sure about Game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

did you order it?

I got it preordered :) In Game, €160 (I used to work for Gamestop and since then vowed to never spend any more money with them if possible). Normally I'd never spend that amount of money on a special edition, but it's Elder Scrolls!! I've waited for this day for so long, I can't wait :D Can't believe its nearly here

• Advertisement
Advertisement