Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where did the lecture timetable in SIS go?

Options
  • 07-10-2011 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

It randomly disappears from time to time like a portrait in Hogwarts or something. It'll be back soon I'm sure...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

It's there for me - go into registration, then press on Calender.
    Or alternatively look through your UCD Connect Google-powered calender.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I think he means the 'weekly lecture timetable' the one with the nicest layout tbh. Under 'Information for students' in SIS.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

i meant the weekly lecture timetable. I switched my electives a day before the deadline and the google-powered calender still shows what i initially picked so it's a bit of a pain to use.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Conor108 wrote: »
    I think he means the 'weekly lecture timetable' the one with the nicest layout tbh. Under 'Information for students' in SIS.

Oh right, I never really use that. But yes, it definitely disappears from time to time, it was the exact same last year. Also I changed one of my tutorial times, and the UCD Connect timetable keeps showing both tutorial times which is strange (the SIS calender does not).

Best way is just to memorise the timetable, if you don't know it already (as we are going into week 5!). It's gets a bit tricky to memorise if there's weeks where you have labs/tutorials and other weeks where you don't though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement