Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Curve vs blackberry 9300 curve

Options
  • 07-10-2011 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Any major pitfalls to these phones if any?

I was told if i go for any contract with meteor even if its data inclusive that i will have to pay more to use the blackberry server.. 4.99 a month extra on bill and 9.99 extra a month on pre pay..?? Is this true? And is it the same with other networks?

Also that it's not possible to use the berry on wifi unless I have a blackberry service provider and account.. don't even know what this means.. would love to know!!

How much data do these gadgets use.. Ill would be using the fone for checking emails daily, checking bill accounts online, and very very occasionally use video sites like youtube .. Is 1 GB a month crap.. maby even 2 Gb a month is crap.. dunno know.. ?? How much data do these things eat up??

Ive used my friends curve a few times and loved it, taught internet was a little slow to load but nothing major.. Any major differences between the 9300 and regular curve?? The guy in the shop said I would be mad not to go for the 9300 but of course he would say that :eek:

Advertisement