Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAD 2006

Options
  • 07-10-2011 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

i am doing a college course and the only version of CAD they have is 2006. Does anyone know where I could download a version of 2006 to practice on at home? I can download a student version of 2010 but the display is all different than the 2006. Is there any way to change the screen to a 2006 version?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Supertech

There's a button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen which will allow you to set it back to 'Classic' view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭rcdk1

As Supertech said you can change back to "classic" view but if I were you I'd get used to the the newer ribbon toolbars in 2010 (and onwards) which are now the industry standard.

Also be sure to save any drawing you do at home on the 2010 version in a format readable by the 2006 version in college.

Advertisement