Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fast food delivery to UL?

Options
  • 07-10-2011 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi, I just want to get something delivered to my house without going out.
    Chinese/burgers/chicken
    I don't eat pizza. that's all that seems to be available
    I tried going through just eat, and got a place called super bites menu looked good placed an order waited for an hour then they rang and said if an order is under 12 euro they wont deliver! this wasn't clear on the site and they refunded me but i still want something to eat!!

Any suggestions? Will they deliver after 10? online menu or an idea of what they have?

Before i fade away!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

www.just-eat.ie

Search Castletroy, you'll get a few. Should be open for delivery still.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭gruffler91

Not many places in Castletroy deliver to be honest.

Jumbo Chinese- nice and have all the usual food a chinese would have
    Unit 7 Groody Neighbourhood Centre, Castletroy Co. Limerick
    Tel: 061333789

Also Golden Mountain Chinese

U59,
    The Orchard,
    Castletroy
    (0)61-333052

Failing that there is four seasons pizza and they sell other stuff than pizzas such as kebabs, chicken goujons, garlic cheese chip etc.
    Cant find the number for you but I'm sure 11811 or somwhere could help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭RovinPirate

You've saved me from starvation! well not really, as I have food in the house, just got it in my head that I was defiantly not cooking yet another stir fry!

@ Cydonaic
    I've already had a problem with that website today, don't really want a repeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

There's also Remix in Groody, they do Indian/Chinese/chippers, don't know what they're like though. 061 330768

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

superdine via just-eat

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Could not recommend Cedar House enough. They're a small place in town near where Trooms is (was? :( ) but they deliver to UL. Says on the menu min order of 12.50 AFAIK, but usually if you're around the 10e mark you'll be fine. Regular chipper food, a burger, chips, can of drink for 5e. Range of pizzas. kebabs, etc. They're on Just-eat, but their number is 061-409455.

Seriously, I know I sound like an employee which I'm not, but this is my favourite place to order from.

Oh, they'll also deliver to you if you order at 1am. (Did this once after the Siege of Limerick last year, haven't done it since so maybe they won't anymore.) And most places deliver until 11:30, not 10.

I actually sent my friend in second year a text and she got back to me with that number! Wow their food was so nice and the milkshakes were absolutely divine! Couldn't finish the chips there was so many and they delivered in under 30 minutes! even though they said 45-1hr! I was really happy with it and they did deliver for 11.20!
    Definatly keeping their number handy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

noors kebabs in the city will deliver for free out to ul if order comes to at least a tenner. think you can find em on just eat.ie 061444666. 16 inch pizza for a tenner how can ya say no eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Supermacs/Papa Johns deliver, no min order but they charge €3 per delivery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement