Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Wanted For Dublin Based Working Cover Band

• 07-10-2011 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi Everyone
    We are a Dublin based, mostly rock orientated working cover band looking for a drummer for gigs.
    We have a 2 hour set together and are looking for a drummer with good timing who can learn songs quickly.
    Not interested in time wasters or people who cant play to a click (were good ! ;))
    I have posted 2 recordings on sound cloud, one song has our previous drummer the other song is just Vocals,Bass & Guitar.
    We are doing covers as a working band but would be interested in doing originals when we find the right line up.
    If interested check us out on sound cloud:

http://soundcloud.com/sonic-payback

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭the immortals

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mark freer

Garrard wrote: »
    Hi Everyone
    We are a Dublin based, mostly rock orientated working cover band looking for a drummer for gigs.
    We have a 2 hour set together and are looking for a drummer with good timing who can learn songs quickly.
    Not interested in time wasters or people who cant play to a click (were good ! ;))
    I have posted 2 recordings on sound cloud, one song has our previous drummer the other song is just Vocals,Bass & Guitar.
    We are doing covers as a working band but would be interested in doing originals when we find the right line up.
    If interested check us out on sound cloud:

http://soundcloud.com/sonic-payback

Cheers :)
    hi mark hear ime playing now 20 years and would be interested my no is 0851026480 giz a bell and we sort out a jam :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Garrard

Thanks For the fast reply guys, were going to organize a jam on Tuesday & get you both in at different times in a rehearsal room, to give everyone a fair crack at it, everyone will be given the same 5 tunes to learn.

Will e-mail the details

Thanks

Garrard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mickthedude

Hey, listened to the songs and like the tight sound and the vocal is great, lots of bands looking for drummers but most are crap, but this sounds good!
    not sure what the profile is, but i'm 21, 6' 4" , shy, gentle giant, not cocky, main influences John Bonham, Fab Moretti and Mick Fleetwood, I come alive behind the kit, plenty of live gigging experience with bands Social Circuit and recently with The Young Pilgrims, gigging mainly at The Hub at the Mezz, Radio City, Boom Boom Room etc.
    It's gone very quiet with Young Pilgrims so I'm looking for another project.
    have my own kit Pearl masters (custom built original)maple, zildjian and paiste symbols full range, and Roland virtual kit for 'mix-ins' percussion (good for studio and recording). At the moment studying 3rd year Rock and Jazz for the Guilds. Can read a drum score, tune a kit and technically sound up the gear and test. Transport not a problem
    Love to have a crack at this.........give me a text on <snip>
    Mick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 bobajobrob

hi loads of experience with click and without!!! best of gear and transport let us know if ya wanna meet up cheers!!

Advertisement