Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jams reading list

• 07-10-2011 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭

Reading a couple of books at the moment.
    Singapore Burning, Heroism and surrender. Colin Smith. Getting a bit bored of this now, really liked it at the start.
    At Swim two birds, Flann O Brien. Love this so far have no idea of what is going on.
    More terrible than death Robin Kirk.
    We are not afraid, The Story of Goodman, Schwerner and Chaney. Seth Cagin< Philip Dray

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Have finished We are not afraid, very interesting well written account of something I know very little about.

Bought 1q84 the other day and have been reading nothing else, really like it although it is very very slow moving. Still to finish the other lot I listed, maybe go back after 1q84.

Finished 1q84 and have now bought book three. I like his style of writing even if nothing happens.

Finished book three and loved it. Going to buy more of his books I think. I read The Sociopath next door which was interesting but a little obvious in that I had read Jon Ronsons book The Psychopath Test so had heard it before and much prefered Jon Ronsons one. Reading the Long Road home at the moment which is about refugees at the end of WW2 so a little miserable so I am also reading or trying to The Tigers Wife which I cant really get into.

Advertisement