Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Controller Problems

Options
  • 07-10-2011 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

You're now reading the typings of a proud owner of four xbox controllers :D

has anyone else noticed their controllers becoming less responsive than they were initially? I've only noticed it with fifa games, its almost like theres a split second delay that wasnt there previously. Admittedly in the past I used to fling my pad across the room if I lost but this time I bought a brand new pad solely for Fifa 12 and its gone an cocked itself again. :mad:

anyone else having this problem? any solutions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

ugh, so frustrating! does no one else get this?

really dont want to fork out another 50 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Could be lag if you're playing online? There usually is a split second of delay to determine the amount of power you put in a pass anyway. I dunno :pac:

Its more the last second switch of direction you do to take it by a player doesnt happen also there is a slight delay on passing and shooting but its most noticeable with dribbling.

pretty confident its the pad itself as I've had it happen in previous Fifas yet havent notice it hinder me in other games and the only remedy I found was a new pad, suprised no one else has had the same problem cant find threads about it on the internet anywhere :mad:

Play a game offline and if its working properly then you are getting lag online.

played offline - its the same.

• Advertisement
Advertisement