Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noisy Laptop ?

Options
  • 08-10-2011 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

I've noticed that when I play FM my laptop gets extremly noisy anyone any idea how to fix this?:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Where is the noise coming from?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Where is the noise coming from?

the fan area

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

James__10 wrote: »
    I've noticed that when I play FM my laptop gets extremly noisy anyone any idea how to fix this?:confused:

Mine does too when the games are in progress. If I'm playing it in the sitting room, we usually have to turn up the telly. :D It gets red hot also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 thisiswar

FM Manager uses a lot of processing power (which is understandable given the high amount of data it contains) especially if your playing with a large database or even a modest one if your processor isn't high spec by today's standards.
    Because the processor is working overtime the fan is too as its trying to keep it cool, if you cut off the fan the processor is going to overheat

Advertisement