Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel2Go

Options
  • 07-10-2011 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I ordered the courier service via parcel2go to ship my suitcases from Cambridge to London last month, and three of them went missing! After the initial enquiry, I was told that the suitcases were lost and was asked to make a claim. As soon as I submitted all the evidence they asked for, they rejected my claim saying that the exterior packaging was not adequate! It sounds all ridiculous as all my suitcases were wrapped around with the belts. After several emails and phone calls with them, they simply ignored my case and stopped offering me any help on that. Anyone else had similar problems or any advice on that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 p2g_qc

Hi, firstly let me introduce myself my name is George Iveson and I'm part of the Quality team here at Parcel2go.com and I saddened to hear that you have had bad experience with us and I truly believe this is not a typical experience with parcel2go.com . I would like to take the opportunity to make amends and if you can email me with further details of your situation at support@parcel2go.com FAO George and include you P2G number and reference Boards.IE I will gladly look into your situation/complaint and get back to you with a response. Of course if anyone has any further questions or comments please let me know via this forum or support@parcel2go.com FAO George. Thanks again.

Kindest Regards
    George Iveson
    Customer Service Supervisor.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi George, thank you for getting in touch with our poster to offer assistance.

If you wish to continue posting on Boards in an official capacity then please contact the admins at reps@boards.ie for further information.

Regards
    dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 3 p2g_qc

Thanks will do:)

Advertisement