Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need info on changing username.

Options
  • 08-10-2011 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

I know if i pay €5 i can change my username. However how do i do this once i have subscribed?

How long does it take etc.

Will people linked to my account know that i have changed my username? (I dont want them to, im changing my username PURELY for privacy reasons.)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Once you've subscribed, you can post the request in the subscribers forum.

Your user ID will not change, your posts will not change, so your new username will be visible to all, just in place of the old one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

How do I change my username? Every time I try and click on any link about how to I get this error message "you do not have permission to access this page."

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You need to be a Subscriber to change your name. Click here to subscribe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement