Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Curve unlocked

Options
  • 08-10-2011 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi guys,
    I have a Blackberry Curve that I bought on Vodafone. I have recently got it unlocked and switched to Three purely for better deals. When I was with Vodafone I had my Blackberry linkind to my hotmail account so I could recive my emails through the phone.
    Since I switched networks I can't do that now. I have tried to attach pics to emails by going onto the hotmail website through my phone but don't know if I can do that. Would anyone know if I coul attach pictures from my phone to emails in hotmail by going on through the internet on my phone or would I have to put them onto my computer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭uppishhauk

With Blackberry phones you need a add-on to access your online services,

with meteor its €9.99 a month
    with O2 its 12.34 a month
    with vodafone its .50c a day (€15 a month)

afaik three currently don't support it for payg costumers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 flowerbomb149

Will Meteor allow you to use the Blackberry data plan if the phone has been unlocked from a different network? I'm on meteor pay as you go and I'm thinking of buying from Vodafone also and unlocking the phone?

Advertisement