If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42LV550T

Options
  • 08-10-2011 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Very Interested in the 42LV550T, would you recommend it or a different model. Want LED smart TV not pushed on 3D. Saorview certified.

Also looking for 28-32 inch LCD Full HD Saorview certified not to expensive.
    What can you do for me, I can collect.
    Thanks for your help

Pat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭gripcasey

Any info for me?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey gripcasey,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Playing catch up here at the mo'.

On the 42" Smart TV LED we have the 42PFL7606 rolling in a €999.99 retail.You can have a look at this here. This is probably more than you were looking to spend but maybe the guys from Richer can give you a price on the LG.

The 32" we do thats saorview and Full HD is the 32PFL3606. You can check this out here. This is retailing at €399.99.

I'll PM you prices and we can go from there.

Thanks a mil. Nicola. :D

Thanks Nicola for the reply great TV's but just out of price range

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Grip.

The 42LV550T is an excellent TV and so flipping popular that LG have run out of stock so we are waiting to hear when more are arriving in.

It has great picture, good sound and excellent features and at the price is a really good TV.

On the 32" front, the LG 32LK330U would do the job if it's just for a second TV. It's Saorview certified and comes in at £249.95 / €289.99.

We will be getting more of the 42" models in.

Are you on a time frame ?

ATB

Dave

Dave

Thanks for reply.

Pity you havent got one in stock, any idea when you wil lget them back in. Ready to purchase, without telly at the moment not good.
    Any other TV of simlar spec you recommend.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

I'd be interested in hearing about other 42" tellys you might have that would rival this LG. Not pushed on 3D either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

gripcasey wrote: »
    Dave

Thanks for reply.

Pity you havent got one in stock, any idea when you wil lget them back in. Ready to purchase, without telly at the moment not good.
    Any other TV of simlar spec you recommend.

Thanks

Hi Grip.

They are due back into the warehouse on Monday, so as long as LG drop them in to us, I'm hopeful to have these back in again next Friday (21st).

They are like hens teeth as they tick a lot of boxes and look great.

If you want, you can PM me your contact number, name and address and I can put a provisional order up on the system and I can fill you in when I get a concrete answer on them.

ATB

Dave

Just like to say thanks to Dave got the 42LV550t in for me , but I ended up going for the 47 inch version from him. Roll on monday to i get my hands on it!
    Thanks again great service and will use again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.