Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Module registration - help!

• 08-10-2011 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I'm a second year student and on Thursday the 6th of October I changed one of my modules on Student Admin. It said on Student Admin that I was confirmed for the module change, however when I went to check student admin today my new module hadn't registered and my old module was still listed online. I definitely changed it on Thursday evening. Friday the 7th was the deadline to change. I'm going to go into UCC first thing Monday morning and head to the the German department and Student records and examinations department after if I have no luck with the German Department. Does anyone have more information about what happens if you need to change a module after the deadline? I literally have to change this module because it clashes with a core module in my second subject. Is there a fine for late registration? Please help! Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

You'll be fine. Something like that happened to me last year regards to English.

I just went to the examinations office and they changed it there and then for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Exuberant

You'll be fine. Something like that happened to me last year regards to English.

I just went to the examinations office and they changed it there and then for me.

Thanks a million! I've been really worried about it. Heading in first thing tomorrow morning to try sort it out. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Exuberant

I went into the students records and examinations office this morning and they sorted it for me in two seconds. Just thought I'd give an update in case anyone else had this problem too :)

Advertisement