Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 4GB €169.99 + Fifa 12 + GOW 3 Free

Options
  • 08-10-2011 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

I took advantage of this offer in HMV in Galway yesterday as i basically live outside of the store. The 4GB is a downer but im sure i'll be able to find a cheaper 250GB hard drive than the €90 price they have for it in HMV.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Not bad but adding a harddrive isn't as good as having it. Some games won't recognise it for online play or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Did they have any deals with the 250gb and fifa/gow3?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

I think its €229 with GOW or Fifa 12 with the 250GB not sure though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

Are they doing this offer in all HMV stores? Sounds pretty good. I wonder will the 360 drop even further in price after Christmas with the Wii U and Vita on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Kenny_D wrote: »
    Did they have any deals with the 250gb and fifa/gow3?

209 + one of the games for free in HMV Limerick anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I picked this up myself today and you can trade in both FIFA and Gears of War for 39 each so I picked it up with RAGE and Dark Souls for 175 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭howardmarks

I picked this up myself today and you can trade in both FIFA and Gears of War for 39 each so I picked it up with RAGE and Dark Souls for 175 :)
    Anyone know if this is the latest version s console?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭ASOT

This deal still on lads ???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Is there a cheap way to upgrade the hard drive size on these 4gb consoles? Can you swap in a bigger drive or pick the official 250gb drive up cheap somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

• Advertisement

punk77 wrote: »

Have you ever used these guys before ?
    Looks like a great deal for the 250 Gig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

Have you ever used these guys before ?
    Looks like a great deal for the 250 Gig

Afraid not. Was on the verge of purchasing the older 250gb HDD for 37.65euro, incl pp, but they are now sold out :mad: On the face of it though,they seem to be sound enough to deal with. At least,I haven't come across anything that would suggest otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Anyone know of any other deals for the 250gb?

Advertisement