Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping Electives?

Options
  • 08-10-2011 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hey guys,
    So managed to get very confused about electives, I registered and got what I wanted then thought I wasn't allowed do any in semester 2 because I'll be on placement, so registered for an elective I really didn't want and am finding really difficult and I'm worried I'm going to fail it. It turns out now that I can do an elective in semester 2, do I have any options of being able to drop th semester 1 elective and register for semester 2?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭kkumk

Yep you can drop an elective before week 6 without it having any impact on your grades! Just go to your Programme Office and they'll explain it all to you and give you a form to sign! Make sure there's room in that elective you want to take though!

Advertisement