Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards CoD Pics, Video and Streams Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Ok first off I'm not an editor. Secondly I'm not a montage guy. I dont normally save clips and had to go back and play blops again for a day to try flesh this out a little so about a third of this montage is a daytage more like. And lastly this is just for a laugh so enjoy it for what it is.

So with that in mind I present the Spuds and Alcohol montage :p. Hope you like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Some really really nice clips in there Thomas, loving the montage name too :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Some really really nice clips in there Thomas, loving the montage name too :D

I wanted to come up with something funny rather than some serious name. Luckily I was having a drink at dinnertime haha

Thomasheen wrote: »
    I wanted to come up with something funny rather than some serious name. Luckily I was having a drink at dinnertime haha

I think with the quality of those clips you should have given them to Magill to edit (not that I'm saying your editing was bad or anything!), he does nothing in college anyways :pac:

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I think with the quality of those clips you should have given them to Magill to edit (not that I'm saying your editing was bad or anything!), he does nothing in college anyways :pac:

Tbh I dont watch too many montages so I didn't know if the clips were that great but yeah someone who could edit could do alot more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Ok first off I'm not an editor. Secondly I'm not a montage guy. I dont normally save clips and had to go back and play blops again for a day to try flesh this out a little so about a third of this montage is a daytage more like. And lastly this is just for a laugh so enjoy it for what it is.

So with that in mind I present the Spuds and Alcohol montage :p. Hope you like it.

some really sweet clips in there pal, great job ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Wow.

Favourited. And note I don't do that often, only if a video truly is a favourite of mine which I will watch again.

TBH I've seen it all in Black Ops. I've watched countless montages, all having the same feeds in the same places as each other and to the same generic rock music, usually by Lansdowne.

But this was different, it seemed like you got these feeds with ease, and it didn't need any fancy editing. Plus I love that song. Love the way it was so chilled. Last clip was insane btw.

Also loved the Family Guy references, one of my favourites

Peter: It's just been revoked.
    Brian: Uhh, Peter, he didn't really set you up for that Lethal Weapon line. It doesn't really work here.
    Peter: Oh. *pause* I'll have what she's having.
    Brian: That's....better?

:pac:

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Wow.

Favourited. And note I don't do that often, only if a video truly is a favourite of mine which I will watch again.

TBH I've seen it all in Black Ops. I've watched countless montages, all having the same feeds in the same places as each other and to the same generic rock music, usually by Lansdowne.

But this was different, it seemed like you got these feeds with ease, and it didn't need any fancy editing. Plus I love that song. Love the way it was so chilled. Last clip was insane btw.

Also loved the Family Guy references, one of my favourites

Peter: It's just been revoked.
    Brian: Uhh, Peter, he didn't really set you up for that Lethal Weapon line. It doesn't really work here.
    Peter: Oh. *pause* I'll have what she's having.
    Brian: That's....better?

:pac:

Thanks appriciate it. I dont go for montage clips, all these just happened when I play. I can't edit for **** so thats why it's kinda plain but I like it more than over-edited clips and I chose the song because it's the blops ad song except just more actiony

Also the reason for the family guy clip is I say that "It's just been revoked" line everytime I do something that I think is awesome in the game :D

Thanks appriciate it. I dont go for montage clips, all these just happened when I play. I can't edit for **** so thats why it's kinda plain but I like it more than over-edited clips and I chose the song because it's the blops ad song except just more actiony

Also the reason for the family guy clip is I say that "It's just been revoked" line everytime I do something that I think is awesome in the game :D

I dont think you really have to, most good players (Aggressive players that is, you wont get them by playing defensively thats for sure :P) will get lots of clips. Most of my clips come the same way, just rushing about like a fanny killing peeps.

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    I dont think you really have to, most good players (Aggressive players that is, you wont get them by playing defensively thats for sure :P) will get lots of clips. Most of my clips come the same way, just rushing about like a fanny killing peeps.

Exactly all my classes have marathon on them because I want to get get right in peoples faces. Then shoot them in it

Exactly all my classes have marathon on them because I want to get get right in peoples faces. Then shoot them in it

LOL ! Yeah, marathon on every one of my classes.. and flak jacket/soh :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

:oLoads of fun playing MW2 lately.. Preparing for MW3 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

My First upload of a full game.

Nothing special but it was fun recording and uploading it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Came up against a clan last night. They liked to talk ****! It wasn't going to end well for them

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Check out that guy who capped C twice in that vid, BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Mr. Dookles

Hey guys whats crackin again gonna show some love for the lads at IGC again if any of ye dont know who they are its Irish Gaming Central i know quite a few of ye watch the vids but for those who dont here one is :) hope ye enjoy it and show the directors some love

I posted that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Came up against a clan last night. They liked to talk ****! It wasn't going to end well for them

Good man for posting that lakes!! Loved that game so much! I was getting my snipe on n I was delighted we destroyed them idots!! Was hilarious!!

If you are scared RUN AWAY NOW!!!

We destroyed them!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Tallon wrote: »
    :oLoads of fun playing MW2 lately.. Preparing for MW3 :)

that was $hit!! only coz there was no sexual Tallon voice to moisten my loins over!!

Nice game!! Spaz is crazy good weapon!

Another game from last night playing with balfie, perrin and beertons.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

had some cracking matches last night, there was a run of them on firing range which were awesome time :D loved that video, nicely played

Another game from last night playing with balfie, perrin and beertons.

Everything goes better with AC/DC :cool:

Everything goes better with AC/DC :cool:
    Indeedy!
    You're a fairly mean player! Must add you when I get on psn

Indeedy!
    You're a fairly mean player! Must add you when I get on psn

Yeah go for it. I've plenty of room on my friends list :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Mostly hard scooping so wouldn't really bother me, it's the QS that grinds my gears :(

Savage

What do you mean? That was all QS

First Game

321219_10150344532411436_553321435_8643574_1436937869_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

First Game

321219_10150344532411436_553321435_8643574_1436937869_n.jpg
    first game & your rank 4 :eek:

Can this thread be stickied? So annoying trying to find it :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

continuing on with first impressions vids heres mine ha :) what do you guys think about mw3 i think im in love :)

I love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Well worth it and I don't think I will have much of a social life after this

People are going to hate me :o

People are going to hate me :o

I for one cannot wait to **** **** up with a bolt action :) love it in cod4 and mw2 , I hope I'll like it in this

Got the M.O.A.B (e i e i o) in my fifth game ever yesterday. This video is also full fail. I get killstreaks and dont know how to use them and just generally act dumb but luckily everyone else was dumber :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Missed one :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭Egyptian

Had an epic game yesterday with a team who decided to quit when things got tough! Me and a mate were the only ones left on the team, and we fought back and won!!

Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPi6ubS_6vk

Whats the name of that song it kicks ass :) nice gameplay you got there as well :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

So ya just a bit gameplay of the spas,I think I did this before it was buffed supposedly but I hadn't long unlocked the damage upgrade so maybe it was that.(may want to skip the first minute and a half though)
    *Warning video may contains loads of fail as I'm not so fly*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

PerrinV2 wrote: »

*Warning video may contains loads of fail as I'm not so fly*

46 for 16... dude you owned with the spas!

Whats the name of that song it kicks ass :) nice gameplay you got there as well :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkEhhmj1DHM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭OriginalTom

Anyone got one of these yet? 25 gun killstreak thats automatically attached to everything you do. Doesn't end the game like a nuke, but is a minute long emp for the enemy team and their screens are dark as ****.

I got my first tonight in FFA then proceed to get 3 more in the same lobby, they were baaaad.

Not being funny tom, but you should post these videos in the "Boards Video" thread :P .

Magill wrote: »
    Not being funny tom, but you should post these videos in the "Boards Video" thread :P .

Thread merged

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Been meaning to stick this up - from my first few hours on MW3 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Nothing special but was just happy to get the win after getting run over in every game last night.

• Advertisement
Advertisement