Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards CoD Pics, Video and Streams Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭OriginalTom

AdamD wrote: »
    Dv2 on mw2 was the best competitive cod so far imo, the maps were just so good.

only played decerto towards the end of mw2, bit gutted i missed out on it tbh, more gutted i missed cod4 decerto. was too busy getting lessons on cod4 ps3 by Ade.

played a hell of a lot of mw2 gb though, akimbo glocks :D might go back on mw2 for a bit now actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,742 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

only played decerto towards the end of mw2, bit gutted i missed out on it tbh, more gutted i missed cod4 decerto. was too busy getting lessons on cod4 ps3 by Ade.

played a hell of a lot of mw2 gb though, akimbo glocks :D might go back on mw2 for a bit now actually.

You were one of those :(

Even MLG rules on mw2 were class, decerto was only slightly different with demo rules and no semtex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Thought i'd post this for the craic... really wish they had a sniper playlist on consoles because its great fun imo.

Anyway, nothing special, just a game from a 24/7 Sniper only server on PC. Hectic it is.

Oh... and as you can see... theatre mode also sucks cock on PC aswel.

AdamD wrote: »
    You were one of those :(

Even MLG rules on mw2 were class, decerto was only slightly different with demo rules and no semtex.

Yeh eventually played some MLG rules after they introduced an Akimbo ruling and loved that, a lot better than Random Map Gen...

Only really used Akimbo Glocks because everyone else, was a bit annoying at the start but once everyone started using them it got really **** and eventually needed to be banned. OR at least have the option to disable them.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'd half consider getting back into the competitive scene for MW2 myself tbh, was fun no matter the level.

From a tournament game earlier, won the game 3-1 overall, dropped Domination by like 15 points overall but has since been removed from the Decerto ruleset.

Playing against a Spanish side here, hence the bad connection for us as we were on their host for maps 1, 3 & 5.

Enjoy my girls voice, Im SkLite Tuna btw...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,742 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I think that guy was just about to try and knife you at the end :) , beasting with the reaper though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

I had a rather good game, shame about the quality...

• Advertisement

You haven't experienced CoD until you've played on a 50man domination server... on shipment !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Playing with my mates from CsC Clan

Always have a laugh on Skype, people should join in :D

Some random clips I had around on iMovie, trying to clear all my hard drives right now, somehow have 500gigs worth of game plays on my external drive and a load of random clips on my internal.

MOAB, bit... campy i guess... and i don't play the objective, at least not till i get ze moab and then its all gravy. Help my team of newbs come back from 40/50 points to win easily. Theatre is laggy as hell on PC, really annoying.

P.S Sorry for the cheesy music(I love it)... im all outta rock atm ! (Cheers for the early dislike :P)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

2nd good game I've had recently, I was camping like crazy at one stage because I was the only one on my team

Magill wrote: »
    MOAB, bit... campy i guess... and i don't play the objective, at least not till i get ze moab and then its all gravy. Help my team of newbs come back from 40/50 points to win easily. Theatre is laggy as hell on PC, really annoying.

P.S Sorry for the cheesy music(I love it)... im all outta rock atm ! (Cheers for the early dislike :P)

I tend everyone gets a little bit campy if they think they're close to a moab

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I tend everyone gets a little bit campy if they think they're close to a moab

Aye, i normally just rush about, gotten 20-23 streaks a good few times only to die stupidly. Im sure i'll get one flat out rushing soon enough, kinda need teammates to get them consistently unless your a very defensive type of player, since most randoms don't use support streaks and ya be running around blind a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

MOAB I got earlier on today

Ya cut that one fine on time !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Ya cut that one fine on time !
    A lot of sweat was shed getting them last few kills and watching the score go up and up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Havn't been playing much. MW3 has sucked the fun out of fps's for me. Anywho this is a real old game. It's not my usual kill everything but moreso to show how a 1 or 2 decent players can turn a game around. Joined a game of HQ on a team being hammered 160-0 and we dont manage to take the lead until the last 2 seconds of the game to win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Last bit of mw3 on my hdd. No I don't have tourettes. Don't rely on theatre mode for recordings :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,161 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I have a clip from a game last night, which I've edited and "rendered".. now.. how the fook do I upload it to youtube? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

everlast75 wrote: »
    I have a clip from a game last night, which I've edited and "rendered".. now.. how the fook do I upload it to youtube? :o

Do you have your YouTube account linked to the COD profile? Once you save the clip in your fileshare and go back into it and render, it should appear on the YouTube channel within a few hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,161 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Jev/N wrote: »
    Do you have your YouTube account linked to the COD profile? Once you save the clip in your fileshare and go back into it and render, it should appear on the YouTube channel within a few hours

Cheers Jev, I rendered it last night (giggity!) and it hasn't appeared yet. I'll check again in a while :)

*** Logged into Elite and it was not linked to youtube. Clicked on two occasion to link Elite to my Youtube page and nothing happened. It's an awful, awful website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Streaming the new maps here:

http://www.twitch.tv/trigger_happy_gaming_tv

Come see me rage quit!
    Looking at it
    Tac insert on HQ on mission
    I'm disappointed :(
    There the work of the devil

And edit a baby monitor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

How is a Tac Insert evil?
    That's good play ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Its nice to hear music from a legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

How is a Tac Insert evil?
    That's good play ;)

evil i tell you evil
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Legend indeed. Would love to here more classics in CoD vids instead of the usuall dnb etc.

:D

Yap, these kids today dont know ****ing proper music

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Corner campers? check
    Dual fmg9s? check
    Crappy spawns? check
    Dodgy hit detection? check
    Theatre mode buggy? check

Can you imagine a world without these things?
    3763629208_c741d0f9bb.jpg

yimrsg wrote: »
    Corner campers? check
    Dual fmg9s? check
    Crappy spawns? check
    Dodgy hit detection? check
    Theatre mode buggy? check

Quuuuuuaaad ! Nice :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Quuuuuuaaad ! Nice :P

Nope and I wish, game registered it as single single double. Instantly knew that either a bullet didn't register for one of them or some lad has hollow ears and the bullet gave them a good cleaning.

First guy who appears dies first.
    Third guy who appears dies second. Second guy left standing in front of dead third guy.
    Second and fourth guy die simultaneously.

Game even mentions all pro achieved despite no single bullet registering a double headshot so I presume the game messed up. I suppose I should be glad the game registered them at all!

:D Sure thats IW for ya !

Oh.. and I meant quad as in quad feed :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Recently found out a close friend of mine has a British accent, he was putting on an American Accent for nearly 3 F*cking years, this is some gameplay of his.

Keep in mind its live so it doesn't mean it was selective good gameplay.

Stopped watching after about 90 seconds, never heard someone moan so much in my life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

First video is when i was playing Resistance TDM, was on a 15 kill streak the first time he killed me

No comment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

yimrsg wrote: »

Can you imagine a world without these things?
    3763629208_c741d0f9bb.jpg

Hahah that's deadly :D

WOOO, new montage.

Editing is pretty sloppy(Especially the start), just rushed it last couple of days. Really haven't been in the mood to edit lately.

Anyway, its a multigame montage (MW3 mostly with CSS + TF2 clips and one Quakelive clip). Hope yas like it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

not bad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Beasting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

ugglasdav wrote: »
    First video is when i was playing Resistance TDM, was on a 15 kill streak the first time he killed me

No comment

Told you not to post videos of me on boards :P

Nothig particularly special,got a moab playing groundwar on outpost.Wasn't really going for it,had being playing the game like I normally do(running around like a headless chicken with a shotgun in their spawn).But wasn't really going well plus I was fúcking up the spawning for the rest of the team.So it was suggested to me to just hold 2 flags and stay out of their spawn.So thats what I did,about as defensive as I play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

That's hilarious :D

how did ya know he was there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

What would you guys recommend for editing can't seem to do much with Arcsoft that came with the pvr, but yes I'm a total newb at it!

What's the story with music too can you add it in without permission or you gotta mention them or what? :D

Sony vegas is probably the easiest to use, its pretty simple and there are tons of tutorials on youtube for it.

I use whatever music I want, you'll usually have ads and stuff on your vids etc but i've never had any problems putting any music up and I don't mention the artist etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

why cant I play this well sober?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

this domination game was brilliant fun, talk about a hairy opening to a game lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Sony vegas is probably the easiest to use, its pretty simple and there are tons of tutorials on youtube for it.

I use whatever music I want, you'll usually have ads and stuff on your vids etc but i've never had any problems putting any music up and I don't mention the artist etc.

Thanks Magill.

• Advertisement
Advertisement