Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Coil Cartos

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Gryzor wrote: »
    Not sure lads, i've onlt had good experiences with the bottom coil carto's. No burnt taste...maybe the filler is getting burned...

I usually fill as below...from here

Left a good bit of juice to soak in for a good while, but it's still the same. Another one off the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭wingnut32

I dont know if anyone has tried the regular 510 dcc's, they are the same size as a boge carto and are pretty damn good. I got a shedload of these from Smoktech for my own customer base an so far people are loving them.

The only downside is that they splash sometimes so a drip tip is recommended!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

one of the smokeymisers is alreadyt giving me a dry/burnt taste :/
    ive been using three of them in rotation since tuesday.. this is ridiculous

second one now giving the same taste

and an post are being very ****ty with my delivery of dcc's from irishvapers, shipped on tuesday still not arrived.

Advertisement