Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easonoffers---returning item

Options
  • 08-10-2011 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

I bought a hard drive off them a few months back but they haven't responded to my emails re@ faults with the hd. What do I do? I;ve emailed them 3 times...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Visit the store you purchased the item with a recipt. May not be a credit card slip. Query the products warrenty . If they tell you to go to the manufacture, refuse and remind them your warrenty is with them. They should offer you a repair/replacement/refund in that order. gl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Visit the store you purchased the item with a recipt. May not be a credit card slip. Query the products warrenty . If they tell you to go to the manufacture, refuse and remind them your warrenty is with them. They should offer you a repair/replacement/refund in that order. gl

It's a website, not a store...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Ah sorry my fault sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Looking at the website, they only seem to have an email address available for contact.

However, I do notice that they are "Powered by GruUpy.com". Their contact details are given below. It might be worth contacting them and asking for their assistance.

Gruupy,
    27 South Frederick Street,
    Dublin 2,

Telephone: +353 1 443 4508

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

You could try Easons Internet on 01-8448815. It's the same company. If they don't want to deal with you then make it clear that you have no other way of contacting them. If you fail to get any answer from them your only option left will be the SCC against Eason & Son Ltd.

• Advertisement
Advertisement