Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dhb bib tights

• 08-10-2011 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

just wandering has anyone got experience with these dhb tights from wiggle?good price an reviews but id like to hear from anyone that has had them..cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 493 ✭✭Redjeep!

I've had a pair for a few years now and they're great value. Can't remember which ones but they're long leg and the roubaix fabric.

Careful of the sizing. I think the chart was accurate, but they're bigger than normal (i.e. if you normally wear XL, you may only need L).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

The zips on the bottom are pure crap, and the seams were badly stiched on mine and started to Frey after about 5 washes, but they are nice and warm and overall i suppose they werent bad value for the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭ashleey

Some parts of the seams tore on mine too due to weak stitching. They are tightish at the ankle if the zips are closed so if you pull on the tights at the top (after stopping, say) then they may tear. I repaired mine myself but I would probably look elsewhere for another pair myself. Other DHB stuff has been fine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kellt

I find DHB bibs tights and shorts excellent. I find them warm, comfortable and hardwearing. some stitching came out around the front seam after about 6 months but i just sewed them up no big deal. very good value for money could out do much more expensive brands. Look at the reviews they are a good indication.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

kellt wrote: »
    I find DHB bibs tights and shorts excellent. I find them warm, comfortable and hardwearing. some stitching came out around the front seam after about 6 months but i just sewed them up no big deal. very good value for money could out do much more expensive brands. Look at the reviews they are a good indication.

+ 1 on quality and value for money. Sizing is also good for all but the leanest of cyclists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Anyone care to comment on how the dhb Pace Roubaix Padded Bib Tight rate against the dhb Pace SuperRoubaix Windproof Padded Bib Tight? What temperatures would each rate between?

Advertisement