Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone bought the Ripcurl FlashBomb?

Options
  • 08-10-2011 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone has bought The Ripcurl FlashBomb and do you recommend it?

Also wondering where in general is best value for wetsuits?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blueskys

Ya i got one, theres the ebomb and he f bomb.f bomb is more suited
    to irish winters
    Its a great wetsuit, better in my opinion than the oneill psycho II
    which i also got before and tends to flush (let water in, especially when duck diving under large waves. Its also the warmesst wetsuit i have had. I got mine (5:4mm steamer) from the wetsuit centre in the uk, very good price during the summer. Have found them very good as had to return a suit to them a few years ago and they did it no bother at no extra cost, also shipping is very fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭keryl

Know people who have the F-Bomb, the previous model and they recommended it highly. Apparently the Flash isn't as flexible but still has the warmth and of course dries in a flash...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭andyjo

Had a Ripcurl wetsuit and it was a pain to get it fixed when there was a problem. I've got a C-Skin 5mm suit now, its warmer and was designed for the waters of the north Atlantic. I priced around, and got it in a shop in Sligo, at a price competitive with the cheapest of the English shops. A friend had to return a wetsuit to England once, insured post cost 28 euro just one way !

Advertisement