Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap drinks on Friday nights

Options
  • 08-10-2011 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in Dublin that does a good student night on a friday night?? Cheap drinks or 2 for 1's or anything like that? Cheap shots too! wink.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

AFAIK there are no student nights in Dublin of a Friday as students tend to be home for t'weekend. However, there are places like O'Reilly's in Tara St. that do decent priced drinks. I think it's €3.40 for a draught pint and various other drinks deals depending on the night. I'm sure facebuke or something like that would have the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Krystle on Harcourt Street do €3 drinks on a Friday night.
    NV on Leeson Street do 2-4-1 drinks on Friday night.
    Andrews Lane Theatre has €2.50 drinks on a Saturday with €5 in, as well as on Tue, Wed Thur so I would imagine Friday is cheap also.

Advertisement