Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote Viewing Cctv via iphone and alarm.

Options
  • 08-10-2011 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all, am new to this section but due to a recent burglary of farm equipment and since then catching a few people "just admiring our diesel tank and tractors" we are now deciding on security measures for our farm and house. The one thing about our situation is at any given time there is at least one person within 2 minutes of the house and farm so we do not need monitored alarm or big expensive equipment, Basically what we want is if say i was in the house and some intruder gained access to the farm we would like maybe getting a text or alert to a phone where we could use that phone(iphone) to view remote cameras and if we seen someone commiting burglary we could activate a big deafening alarm(via i phone) while i could then confront the intruder. Is this possible? and if so i would like to know who supplies such equipment and contact details, the only thing about our farm is its seperated from the house by big massive trees which stop us seeing the farm and from hearing much. All and any info will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

You could install out door detectors in the farm. When triggered get a text to your mobile and then dial into your camera system to have a look around. Security companys in your area should be able to provide this service to you. Here is a list of registered installers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Give Ilux a call, they were based in Carrick but may have moved to Fenagh
    071 96 45417

Advertisement