Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to rent in this area - really badly

Options
  • 08-10-2011 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I've viewed house shares in a lovely apartment/duplex development in Cork. It's called Rochelle and it's on the Old Blackrock road. The first time I viewed a duplex I fell in love with it but unfortunately the rent was a little out of my reach at the time. However now that I am in a better situation financially, I have been keeping an eye on house shares in that area. The only one thats come up in the last three months was snapped up the first day it was advertised on daft. When I rang, i was told that five other people had viewings before me. I was gutted.

Does anyone know of someone living in the Rochelle development that may need a roommate? Alternatively, any ideas on how I can get in here? I really really wanna live here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Put a 'Wanted' advert in Daft?

Check out local estate agents. Tell them you want to live in that complex and ask them to let you know if one comes onto their books.

Keep an eye on Daft/Myhome and all other rental sites.

Advertisement