Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to print on a Sunday??

Options
  • 09-10-2011 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Im in desperate need of an A3 printer! Anyone know anywhere i can get stuff printed on a sunday besides the library? Doesn't have to be in UL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

croker1 wrote: »
    Im in desperate need of an A3 printer! Anyone know anywhere i can get stuff printed on a sunday besides the library? Doesn't have to be in UL

have you tried ringing any printing place and seeing if they would open for the ten minutes to print something?

I know printers in town will open on sunday if you ring them Friday about printing your FYP on the Sunday. They would only be open for a really small time...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

The library in UL? I remember going in there to print stuff on weekends before.

Advertisement