Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Tale of Hunters

Options
  • 09-10-2011 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭

Yo yo, for any of you who've read my book "Diary of the Wolf" (or for those who haven't but are curious.) here's a wee novella that takes place between book 1 and 2.

It's up for free on Smashwords and should be free on Amazon (once I figure out how that's done :P )

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/94941

Opinions and comments welcome, as always :)

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I zipped through this. Pacing was much better than the first novel I felt and the third person narrative worked well. There were a fair few spelling and grammar errors that could be picked up with closer editing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I zipped through this. Pacing was much better than the first novel I felt and the third person narrative worked well. There were a fair few spelling and grammar errors that could be picked up with closer editing.

Jeepers, I'm a terrible hoor for the spelling and grammar errors it seems!

Glad the pacing worked. Really it doesn't have the time to change gears too much, it's just go team go.

Advertisement