Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone UK

Options
  • 09-10-2011 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I have been living in the north for a few months now and I need to get a UK number.

I was thinking of getting Samsung Galaxy S II W but I am not sure if I can justify spending £24 per month for 2 years on a phone. I wouldnt use that amount of credit a month or do I use my phone that much.

In the past I got high spec phones such as SE W800i and K850i but for the last two years I have been using my sisters old K770i. I spent near 300 each on them two phones.

The most important thing to me would be to have a decent camera. I would be willing to get a second hand phone off ebay or something as well. Eg
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/ctg/HTC-HD2-Black-Unlocked-Smartphone-/100022986?LH_ItemCondition=3000&_catref=1&_dmpt=UK_Mobile_Phones&_pcategid=9355&_pcatid=810&_refkw=htc

Price £150-200. But if I am willing to pay that should I just as well get the Samsung Galaxy S?

Comments

Advertisement