Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mailshot with hyperlinks

Options
  • 09-10-2011 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

i have created a mail shot in MS Publisher that contains about 10 images that are hyperlinked from a live website, I have also created my own graphic locally on my pc that i have also hyperlinked directly to the product online.

I am trying to save this file in a particular format that i am unsure of so that i can add the file to the public folder in dropbox. I then create a public link for this file and point the mailshot programme to the public link hosting the file. My problem is that when ever i do a test with the mailshot to myself the hyperlinks do not work when i get it to my email account.

So what is the file type that i need to save this file as so when it arrives in my email account the hyperlinks will work.

I have tried to save this file as the majority of filetypes available under publisher but they dont seem to work.

Comments

Advertisement