Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosting spanish students

Options
  • 09-10-2011 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

We are cosidering getting spanish students to stay with us who want to learn english,Anyone have any advice who to contact or is it just local schools.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Ninthtym

I'm not sure about Irish schools but this: http://www.shecursos.com/
    is Spanish Heritage based in Madrid and they place Spanish students in homes in many countries including Ireland. The site is in Spanish but if you mail them or call them and ask someone will speak English with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hamunaptra

Ninthtym wrote: »
    I'm not sure about Irish schools but this: http://www.shecursos.com/
    is Spanish Heritage based in Madrid and they place Spanish students in homes in many countries including Ireland. The site is in Spanish but if you mail them or call them and ask someone will speak English with you.

I'm Spanish and i've been working for this company a few years during the summer as a group leader.

She Herencia works with Irish schools to bring spanish students to learn english during the summer, but also has other programs, long term etc, it depends if you want to host a student for one month, a year or so.

You have to contact your local schools to search if they are working with any Spanish company doing this.

If you are from Dublin, I've been working at Mount Temple with She Herencia for example and the company there is called CES.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭testikle

Thanks for the relies guys.

Advertisement