Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is three totally down?

Options
  • 09-10-2011 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

ive been getting no service on my iphone since yesterday anyone else having problems,in dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭kirving

Are you holding it with your left hand?! ;-)

Seriously though, I haven't heard anything about it being down. Did you try the usual turn off and back on again or try to manually search for neteork providers?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Zuko123

yea done all that,must be just my phone so then,ill ring later off another phone and talk to there amazing customer service:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

No its just sh@t.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

My phone went off the 3 network last night for a few minutes. Quick reboot sorted it though.

• Advertisement

in d7,when i go to settings,general,about, it says network not available,

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

If 3 goes down you still have vodafone 2G, your not using an ex 02 phone by any chance? If not phone or sim is gone wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Call 3 sounds like phone or sim problem (or your number have been ported to another network)

rang them and the guy said just try it in another area and if it doesnt work then it is phone or sim prob alright,went to city centre and coverage returned,back in d7 now and it is working fine,strange one:confused:

Advertisement