Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th party on a boat!

Options
  • 09-10-2011 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭

hey,looking to throw a 30th party on one of the barges on the canal up by Rathmines/docks in Dublin. They are looking for 600euro however to rent it!Yikes!

I thought that this would be a great place to have it and would bring a good atmosphere it being so different, however the price is not possible. Any other ideas other than a venue in a pub? I find that idea a bit boring. It would be good to be different and something that people will always remember.

I'm guessing there will be around 40 people there, hence the barge could have been a good size. Also its a 90s movie and tv theme if that helps!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

What about the boat on the Liffey by the convention centre? No hire fee, you would have others on the boat but I'm sure you can reserve an area! Mv cill airne I think it's called. Somewhere a little bit different along the same idea as your original!

Advertisement