Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entering Mountbellew Ag late in year

Options
  • 09-10-2011 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi, is there any chance that i could still go to mountbellew ag college at this stage. i left athlone IT because i wasnt suited to course. I have been approved for grant so i would like to still put it to good use at a 3rd level college.
    I am going to enquire tomorrow (monday) but is there anyone with any information that could be useful to me.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,190 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Bumping this post will not make it answered quicker. If someone hasn't answered it's because they don't know the answer.

I would contact the Mountbellew college and ask them if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I've moved the thread to college as it's not really a Teaching and Lecturing topic. If there's somewhere more suitable it can be moved again.

Advertisement