Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Las Vegas

• 09-10-2011 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi, a group of my male friends in their late twenties and early thirties are heading to Vegas in a few weeks. Just looking to have great craic and are looking for some advice on places to see and head out at night?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

The MGM Grand is a great hotel to head to. Lots of pubs/clubs. They also have a pool club during the day. Every hotel on the strip has decent bars to suit everyone. The nightclubs in the hotels are not that great, longs queues to get in, expensive entry fees and overpriced drinks. You'll have much better craic hitting the pubs and doing a bit of gambling. There will be guys patrolling the strip offering to drive ye out to strip clubs in a limo for free - don't do it, ye will get ripped off the minute ye get out there!!
    As for things to see, every hotel is an attraction in itself. Ye should get tickets for a cirque du soliel show. Vegas is a brilliant place to go, been there 5 times and will be back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 davyspain

Go and see the hoover dam, wow. Also you may want to go to the Grand Canyon if you have time, wow, wow. As for Vegas, don't miss the fountain display at the front of the Ballagio, it's done to music (Celine Dion) when I was there in 2006. I hate Celine Dion but the fountain show was good. You could visit teh Ghost town out in the desert, pretty cool too. You'll need to rent a car, call Ann Hamill in www.hamills.com There are no hidden extras when booked with them. Their service is second to none

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 weldo

Gunog wrote: »
    Hi, a group of my male friends in their late twenties and early thirties are heading to Vegas in a few weeks. Just looking to have great craic and are looking for some advice on places to see and head out at night?

you have to go to da gun club its brilliant fun. book in advance with viator.com, they also have so great deals on tours. also don't go on da bus tour to the grand canyon its so long, spend the extra money on a helicopter i wish i had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kodysdoghouse

We are looking for someone who is travelling from Dublin to Las Vegas Nevada, we have a rescue dog that would be able to go
    in Cargo but must travel on the same flight, you would not be responsible for the dog, he will be in the cargo and we will look after everything
    else, he needs to travel on a passenger ticket.Please if u can help?? Thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

In before coke and hookers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Iv recommended this place before. Its a great laugh: http://thegunstorelasvegas.com/

Advertisement